Sunday, September 12, 2021

Lucie


This post will be a little different. A year ago today I said goodbye to a beautiful soul. A woman that showed me how to keep the faith even in the most trying times. I would sit with her and have deep talks about everything. She was not only a second mom to me, she was a best friend. 

One year...it still doesn't seem real to me. In such a short time you made a huge impact on my life. An impact that has remained ever so strong. The way you lived life, your faith, the way you always brought my sights back to God. I miss your laugh, your smile, your hugs. I miss the talks we would have sitting there in your bed. The day is still so vivid and still unreal to me. You promised me you would try to behave when I left for work that morning. It was a blessing upon blessings to be a part of your life and to be by your side. Lucie you were a second mom to me. You loved everyone you came in contact with. You had a huge heart in which you have also passed on to your children. You did great Mama. I love you more. ❤️

Don't take people for granted...tomorrow is never promised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Up and Press On

She's been through more things than anyone can ever imagine. She's experienced loss, heartbreak, betrayal. She flinches when someone...